Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Welcome you all!

Hi dears,

It's a great pleasure to start a blog of my own. Let me introduce myself. I am Sidharthan, currently working as the editor of a Malayalam monthly called IT Lokam. Simply IT Lokam is an information technology magazine.

Now something about myself. I am 32 years now and lives with wife Anooja, a house wife. Basically I am a graduate in Malayalam and Sociology and then changed my attention to Journalism and grabbed an MCJ (Master of Communication and Journalism) degree.

I want to use this space to explore the small amount of my knowledge, experience and blunders with Internet especially World Wide Web. I am very frank to say that I didn't have an email id when I went to attend my MCJ class. During those days someone told me that a 'class' on email was going in the Central Library and I with him ran to attend to that 'golden' opportunity. That was my first experience with e-mail. Sorry Sabeer Bhatia!

But this is no way to say that I was an IT-illiterate then. I was well experienced with PCs, Microsoft Windows, Adobe PageMaker, CorelDraw, Microsoft Office, etc. Because I was a well experienced DTP operator. That helped me a lot to boost myself as a 'technocrat' among my co-students. Thanks to the unpopularity of the Computer applications and Internet in those days.

That’s about my IT knowledge some years back. Now I have a PC, a laptop and a 24-hour internet connection. So I am very sure that I can feed in something special that senses something to you. Wait for my blogs in the coming days. Also I request you to send your feedback and comments.

Good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home