Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nokia 6235: Still worthy...

Dears,

I am very sorry for not coming alive in this blog for a long time. There was lots of events hold me back to my basics. Nowadays I am a little free to scribble something and here I am.

For these long days many things happened to me. The first among them was the change of my mobile handset. Previously I was using Sony Erricson T102 with a BSNL connection. Since February 2006 I said good bye to BSNL and also to the my old handset. Now I have a Reliance CDMA connection with a Nokia 6235.

The handset is sleek and have a stylish design. It has a VGA camera and a video recorder. My wife is always happy with the camera. But I am not, as I always switch to digital camera for taking photographs. The main feature I used to utilise frequently is its voice recording feature. As a journalist I have to record many voices on the go and I am making 100 per cent out this.

Another feature I am addicted with this model is its integrated FM Radio. When I was asked to choose a handset there was an mp3 phone in the stand. But I preferred for FM Radio rather than mp3 player. On these days many FM radio stations are coming and competing to satisfy users with live and latest musical stuff. Then why I have to choose an mp3 player? My thought is well paid now as I enjoy FM Radio programmes in its best.

For some more years, I can say that, I will not go for an another model. I'll stick on to my Nokia 6235 till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home